Property Description

House with private Pool situated in Cala Deia.

Enjoys magnificent views of the mountains and the sea.

Just a few minutes walk down to the sea or stone cove, with two restaurants on site (open April to October), private path from the garden directly to the upper Cas Patro March restaurant.  

4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms.  (sleeps 8)

Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 2nd bathroom shared & guest WC.

Two double rooms, the other two with single bed and extra pull out single.

approximately 200 m2 of living space distributed over 2 levels

(40 m2 sitting room / dining room and 17 m2 kitchen)

70 m2 of terrace, garden & pool

Heating throughout the house, no A/C but great breeze from sea.

Rates per Week:

April & May   3.150€ 

June   4.179€

July & August   5.810€

September  4.179€

October   3.150€

November & December   2.800€

25% to reserve the booking, remaining 75% due 2 months prior to arrival.

Final cleaning will be paid in cash at arrival 120€.

The price for Heating (central gasoil) is not included, an extra surcharge of 150€ for the week, please enquire if you want it on.

250€ damage deposit

Check in: 4:00pm onwards (after 7:30pm 85€ charge)

Check out: no later than 10:00am

*Longer lets could be considered (1-6 month periods) especially during the off season.

License:  L12E431

Features
Location
mallorca
deia
Neighborhood
2 Minutes
Calendar
Season Default
Additional Price
Per Week

CALA DEIA

Deia, Mallorca

4 Bedrooms
3 Bathrooms
200 m²
From €2,800 Per Week
Details
Property Type : Villa
Listing Type : Vacation Rental
Price Type : Per Week
Price : From €2,800 Per Week
View : Sea and Mountain
Bedrooms : 4
Bathrooms : 3
Living Area : 200 m²
Year Built : 2000
Plot size : 2,000 m²
Sleeps : 8
Contact Us