Exclusive residence set in a dramatic scenery of Tramontana mountains surrounded by olive grove and rustic gardens, situated on the outskirts of the artistic village of Deia.
The villa enjoys one of the most prestigious and elevated locations in the area and offers exceptional panoramic sea and mountain views.
The chic interior of the property has been done up to a high standard combining traditional and antique pieces with modern comfort and technologies.
There is a Bose & Sonos music system installed that allows you to enjoy the music of your own taste throughout the main floor and swimming pool terrace.
The accommodation is split between 6 double bedrooms with 6 bathrooms, 4 of these bedrooms are supplied with A/C units.
The main floor consists of the main entrance through a patio with fountain, reception area, living room with sitting & Tv area and piano, including a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances and formal dining room leading out onto the terrace with the infinity pool. Suitable for a catering, hosting a dinner party or to have your chef prepare your meals on daily basis.
There is a separate lounge for you to enjoy the stunning sunsets with ‘al fresco’ BBQ dining that enjoys complete peace and privacy.
For Prices per Week please enquire. Rental includes:
- Meet & Greet
- Welcome food hamper
- Daily maid and housekeeping service 6 days a week (5 hours per day).
- Daily garden & pool maintenance
- Check in after 4:00pm and departure no later than 10:00am, unless otherwise agreed.
- Deposit 30% on booking. Balance (70%) 8 weeks before arrival date.
- Security and breakages deposit: € 3,000 payable with final payment, Will be refunded unless any deductions for damage or breakages.