“Teatro Principal de Palma” opened its doors on August 27th in 1667 carrying the name of “Casa de las Comedias” (House of Comedies). It was a huge project at the time offering capacity for 800 people. It started turmoil in the circles of theologians who were gathering to decide if the comedy performances was acceptable. After a fire destruction in 1858 the theatre was restored according to its original design.

Since then various renovations took place and after the final one, in 2007, the modern theatre keeping its historic character was inaugurated.

<a href="http://www.teatreprincipal generic propranolol” target=”_blank”>Programming > 

Web address:

Tel.: +34 971 71 33 34

Screen Shot 2015-02-12 at 14.41.28