Beautiful neo-Gothic mansion was originally a residence of the Marquis of Reguer-Rullan, who started the construction in 1833.
Today it serves as Palma old town’s museum of archeology, Gothic altar pieces as well as the fine and decorative arts. It carries features typical for Catalan Gothic architecture seen in many medieval houses in Palma, such as the charismatic indoor patios with beautiful staircases and arches.
Web address: www.fundacionbarcelo.org
Tel.: +34 971 72 18 37 / +34 971 72 24 67